Sunday, January 24, 2010


A brand new sketch site is up on Blogger! I'm so excited, Sassy 'Lil Sketches! One of my A Cherry On Top friends made the first Design Team for Sassy 'Lil Sketches! Congrats Heather! I can not wait to see the first sketch and participate!

The sketch at the left was one of the two sketches used for the Design Team call! I can not wait to use this one this week, a good practice one to get geared up to participate. So on to legal stuff: This is a Sassy 'Lil Sketches copyright sketch!

Don't forget to check out this Sketch Challenge Blog!

2 comments:

Katie said...

You do such beautiful layouts & altered!!!! Such crafty eye candy on your blog. Thanks for sharing (and adding the legal stuff) the Sassy Lil' Sketch!

MoMo sprnany said...

Thank you my friend for the heads up on this blog site, I have become a follower and am very excited to see what these ladies put together!