Monday, April 19, 2010

A Day in the Life of a Farm Vet


With the numbers of rural vets dropping at an alarming rate across our country, it was a great treat today to find this blog and their page on facebook. Do you often wonder what really happens on a dairy (cow or goat)? Do you wonder what equipment I use to protect my animals while we provide routine or critical care in a beef cattle operation. Now you have the chance to see just how important a vet is to our production of beef cattle. I hope you'll follow "A Day in the Life of a Farm Vet" to learn more about how livestock producers bring you the safest food system in the world! Photo Credit: A Day in the Life of a Farm Vet

1 comment:

crystal.cattle said...

Thanks for following my blog. I really enjoyed the Vet's blog too.

www.cdycattle.blogspot.com