Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Life Just for Today

I hope everyone had a terrific Thanksgiving! I know we did getting to spend time with my husband's family! I'm back into swing of normal ranch life and getting our show string into the routine of what they will experience at a show. They all must come in the barn to have halters on to eat, washed and blow dried and in February each one in turn will get to experience a few days with total dependence on me. They will get lead to water, eat when I allow them to eat, and all the grooming that goes on during the show.

I've also made myself stay off of "Facebook!" I've gone back to my other love. Scrapping in any spare moment I have. I'm loving it and a much happier person staying away from the political issues of agriculture. I still keep up with the issues, but I'm not letting them consume me.

This week I made it back to one of my favorite sketch sites! Pencil Lines! My first creation was using Sketch #212.



And here is my creation!


I am so proud of myself for not reaching for the Basic Grey Stash. I used Sassafras Lass Indie Girl line. This is part of an album I'm doing for my mother. She had all of her Arabian photos in one of those magnetic albums. This is Zubaydahh (Ibn Morafic x Surrayah), a Straight Egyptian just after we purchased her. Tomorrow I'll show you the next creation using the same line.

Final reminder with the legal stuff: This Pencil Lines sketch # 212 is copyrighted by Sasha Farina!

No comments: