Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ibn Zubaydahh aka Zuby

At it again to scrap our family's Arabian horses. If you have followed I've done several layouts of Zuby's dam, Zubaydahh. This is her youngest son Ibn Zubaydahh. Although a chestnut his personality, the conformation of his face and his nuisances are his mother's. He's a Tammen son.


My entry into the ACOT February Scrap you Life Challenge. This month was to scrap the simple things in your life. For me I have those simple things happen each and every day with my animals. Some of those wonderful simple moments last but minutes when you have spent hours upon hours of work leading up to the moments which last a lifetime in your mind. Thank you Zuby, for making my life full of those wonderful moments we spent in the ring together when you were a younster. I still love many years later love watching you and your friend Bogart trot across the pasture with heads up and tails curled. The Arabian horse, to be owned by one is a treasure to hold for a lifetime!

No comments: