Saturday, February 19, 2011

Inspire

I have really been into one word titles for my layouts and this is no exception to that seemingly unwritten rule I have of late. From my wedding, the photo of the men in my life until I met Larry who had and still do provide me a great amount of Inspiration. I am Blessed Beyond Measure! My Dad a very blessed father flanked by my two brothers. Dad has since gone to be with the Lord. I don't get to see my brothers as much as I would like. Ranching can do that to you! It's even harder to get away when you only see your husband on weekends.



I am so delighted as Larry and I will celebrate our Silver Anniversary this year! It gives me a whole different perspective on looking back as I scrap our wedding photos.

Speaking of Inspiration, check out the sketch this week (Sketch 225) over at Pencil Lines! Thank you for allowing me to play along this week! The design team is amazing and so creative! If your just a tad bit thinking about trying for a Design Team, then they have a call out right now for their new design team! Would be so much fun. No, I'm not trying out for it....have too much on my plate. Maybe next year.

As always ACOT has a hand in this layout, too!!! It is the February Theme Challenge!


No comments: