Thursday, July 7, 2011

Nikki Sivils Summer CHA Sneak Peeks


This past week for the My Scraps and More Got Talent Challenge #5 we had to scrap a picture of oneself. Hah!!!! ....my printer went kaput this past weekend which meant I had no access to scan some photos of me my grandmother had. It took me a full forty-five minutes to find a photo of me. I knew just the papers I would pull to do the layout! And with a little help from Page Maps July Maps this is my creation!

This is Nikki Sivils first line of papers, My Sweet Cherry Pie, back in 2009 if I remember right. Since then I've collected papers from another four or five lines. Nikki Sivils holds a very special place in my heart when it comes to her designs. First she incorporates animals and presents them in very unique ways. Second she uses some species that any other designer wouldn't use....like skunks. Had to have some of them, too! And third her style is so totally unique I feel at home even though the colors are not often ones I scrap with. Finally fourth....the papers and embellishments are just plain fun to work with!

Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker, on her blog yesterday she introduced her CHA Sneaks....and as usual I'm drooling. MUST HAVE You're A Hoot!!! I can see myself scraping photos of Papa Red with this line. It's such a treat to see all five lines I can fully love and want!!! I can't even do that with my long time favorite company Basic Grey and their Summer CHA lines. Nikki you completely outdid yourself this time!!!! I can not wait until they hit my favorite online stores or Photolicious in Buffalo, TX. While your at it, you can go straight to her blog post yesterday from the linked, Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker, and leave a comment on her blog and maybe just maybe win all five lines!!! Whoop....thank you Nikki!!!

Congrats Nikki!!! I love love your 2011 Fall Lines!!!!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhh i love love love your LO!! And I would love to share it on Nikki's blog this coming Saturday for my monthly "Showcase on YOU!"... if you would like me to share it... please email me an image of your lo to bmwgirl@cox.net ... hoping to hear from you! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

LisaM said...

Love your layout Kim! Thanks for playing at My Scraps and More!