Thursday, January 24, 2013

First Plunge

Seems kind of funny to work on a layout and post it in January for a wonderful day on Wrightsville Beach, NC.  Mom and I drove in August of 1987 to my grandmother's near Wilmington, NC.  This brought out from the recesses of my brain just what that trip by car with a six month old was like.  Not to mention in the middle of Alabama the AC goes out.  A geezzzz! Dee-Dee as my grandmother was named by my cousin Leslie when she couldn't say Edie just had to have a photo of Lynn in the Atlantic just as she did with my brother's and I when we were little. I added the journaling after I took the photo!


I kind of laugh looking at the big hair of the '80's looking at myself.  These pictures also make me realize how  fast I lost my weight after having Lynn.  Guess I was blessed in that area.  We had fun that day spending about 20 minutes on the beach so we wouldn't burn.

This is my layout for Nuts About Sketches #237!  Come play along with us!  The sketches are sure to inspire you to create!


Until next time!


No comments: