Friday, February 1, 2013

EZ Undercover Agent

I have been following Unscripted Sketches for the last four months!  We are so busy at the ranch this time of year I have yet to get a card posted on the blog in time.  I peeked on Monday to see the sketch for this week and oh what an awesome sketch!



Circles have been in my head all week.  I finished my Design Team work and took a look at the Challenges at ACOT!  Between the January Lift Yourself Challenge and this wonderful sketch I was off to the races and two hours later I was done!  I love this creation of EZ Undercover Agent!


When Larry purchased Agent I had a wonderful advertising logo for this bull which I never got to use or even get done before Larry sold him.  If I remember right he sired 3 or 4 calves for us.  But as my husband has a habit of doing he will sell all but a handful of the cattle on the farm if he has a chance to sell one at a profit.  Agent now resides on another Texas ranch as a senior herd sire.  As for the photos, I have no earthly idea why he didn't call me to blow him dry for him.  LOL....we don't blow dry cattle we use the term "blow" cattle.  Don't ask me why we use the terminology we do in the cattle world....LOL!  Thus agent is in the wash rack sopping wet wet when Larry asks me to bring the camera from the house.  On top of that when I arrive he has a show halter on.  Really.....Larry can be really good at adding to the work load on a rare occasion.  Now I have a wet show halter!  So the halter got oiled that evening.  It's one of those times where you just kind of laugh at yourself for getting aggrevated over something that becomes a funny memory a couple of years later when you print the photos.  It's exactly why I scrap!  It's about the memories!

Thank you so much Laurie who hosted the challenge at ACOT and Unscripted Sketches for the sketch!

3 comments:

dstandard said...

What a great job on your layout! Thanks for playing at US!

Anonymous said...

That's a great scrap booking page! I love the photos,the paper is wonderful, and especially the story behind it!

Kristi said...

Oh wow! This is so neat!Ez Undercover Agent is such a cool name and he looks so majestic!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier and leaving a sweet comment!

Hugs,
Kristi♥