Saturday, March 9, 2013

Pot of Gold Crop

Rainy days as a child left always left me in a state of boredom as I spent as much time as possible outside.  As a rule that love of being outside hasn't changed much as an adult.  I now find rainy days to be best spent scrapping.  Today is cloudy and dreary looking with rain promised tomorrow.  Yuck!

What better way to past this weekend then at an online crop since I missed my monthly crop with friends last weekend due to the HLSR.  Andrea, one of the Message Board Members at ACOT, posted about Colorful Creations Pot of Gold Crop.



I thought this would be a perfect way to spend the weekend and so far have enjoyed this last night and this morning.  First item on the agenda for me is to work Challenge # 5 - Over the Rainbow!

Come join the wonderful Design Team and Ladies of this community for some scrapping goodness this weekend!  I hope to find some inspiration for doing a heritage layout today or tomorrow!

No comments: