Monday, June 10, 2013

May Nuts About Sketches!

Of the five sketches for the month of May at Nuts About Sketches I was able to get two in on time.  I had no idea that after our Field Day at the ranch I would stay so busy.  So this month I promised to get at least three done.  I've done two and you'll see Sketch 269 here tomorrow.

I have shared two from May and thought I would share the other two I did..

For Sketch #265 I chose to use the left hand side to do a few pictures of James' Best Friend Robert.  Ok....so I'm desperately trying to figure out why James cut Robert's head off in two of the three photos.  Really James!.....LOL!  The other picture is Robert and his fiance sound asleep after an all night LAN Party. I had plenty of embellies for older more "dull" games and thought they would make a great contrast to these Tech Savvy young men who love gaming.  One thing I did learn in this layout is that fussy cutting vellum is a royal pain.  I'll think twice the next time!  This one photographed in time but couldn't square it up so didn't send it.


The sketch!  Sketch 265!


This sketch I did get in on time!  Oh my I love loved this sketch!  I knew exactly which photo I would use.  Remember this layout from Sketch # 260.  



Well I had an extra photo of Belle that needed to be scrapped from the same photo shoot.  I'm notorious for doing single page layouts and putting them side by side to form a double page spread.  I ordered the same paper from Elle's Studio and off I went once again using my Paper Bakery Kit to complete it!  Love love the results using Nuts About Sketches # 266!


And the sketch #266:


The title once sitting side by side in the album will be Life's Contentment!

Thank you for taking a peek today and be sure to check and see this week's sketch over at Nuts About Sketches and join in on Shawn's amazing sketches!

No comments: