Monday, December 30, 2013

Chickaniddy Crafts - Twirly Girl

OMG......just talk about girly girl!!!!  For this country gal I love the Twirly Girl line from Chickaniddy Crafts!  I can so use this line for so many things:  myself, my daughter and yes for scrapping the cows and heifers that catch my eye!  You can take a peek at the line here and here!!!  I thought I just might wet a little whistle for you!


Such pretty spring colors and every bit all girl!!!!  I'm not a pastel gal but oh my I see these colors all over the ranch each spring.

Then there is my favorite paper in the line!  I literally swooned when I saw it so I'm ordering an extra!


Now to my favorite embellishments!  I am all into words and triangles!  But one must click on the link above to see them all....OMG!



And I just can't help myself loving the diamonds, too!

As Heidi said this is the first line that covers all ages of females from baby right to grandmothers!

The most exciting thing to happen for me is my favorite online store announced on Dec. 23 they would carry Chickaniddy Crafts!  Whoooo Hoooo A Cherry on Top!!!!  Stop by Chickaniddy Crafts Blog for the Giveaway of Twirly Girl!  Entries for Giveaway close on Jan. 3, 2014

I have something really really exciting to share with you!  This was the comment Heidi left on my last post:

Thanks so much for the support Kim. 
PS you are the winner of my book giveaway. Checkout my blog for the details :)

Thank you so much Heidi!  I am excited!

Best wishes for a great CHA!

No comments: