Thursday, December 12, 2013

Cruising Blogs!

My favorite thing to spend an hour or so each day!  I love seeing all the wonderful talent out there!

Today was Elle's Studio, YAY I won the GC!  Thank you so much!  On to My Mind's Eye with a Mixed Media Card today, which was gorgeous! I love playing with Mixed Media!  Then I had this little bell go off to take a look at what was created with Dapper Dan a few minutes ago!

First let me say I am not normally a Glitz Design Gal until Dapper Dan came out!  I have received some of Glitz Design in my Paper Bakery Kits and Sarah just makes using Glitz papers easy!  I was smitten right from the start with Dapper Dan!  Right to the top of my list as must have!  Started collecting the embellies first and then purchased the Collection Pack at ACOT's Black Friday Sale.  Time to start using those supplies thus to take a peek at the creations on Glitz Design Blog!  OMG one is definitely in for a treat!  I know I am going to have to go through Christmas first!  Gorgeous creations!  And then.....


Oh my goodness.....I am totally smitten!!!  Dapper Dan, Findley and Hello December used in creating this magnificent layout!  I just had to share!

Now back to looking for more beautiful Dapper Dan layouts!!!

Until next time!

No comments: